Georgia has achieved significant success in the world in terms of the Ease of Doing Business, which is positively reflected in different ratings. This is an additional evidence that there is the lack of bureaucratic pressure together with the business-friendly environment in the country.
Georgia’s ranking in 2017: 16th place among 190 countries. Overall distance to frontier (DTF) – 80.20 score (improvement by 2.48 points).
- Significant decrease in number of licenses & permits
- “One-Stop-Shop” & “Silence is Consent” principles
- Simplified tax code reduced number of taxes to 6 down from 21
According to the Doing Business report of 2017, Georgia is among the world’s top ten countries in the following components:
- Registering Property – 3rd position
- Getting Credit – 7th position
- Protecting Minority Investors – 7th position
- Starting a Business – 8th position
- Dealing with Construction Permits – 8th position
See the further information here.
The article is based on the data of Ministry of Finance of Georgia.
Copyright on the material is protected. In case of it’s full or partial publication, please indicate at it’s beginning – “Source: business.org.ge”